Tuesday, December 27, 2011

WHOOPS...

Totally just realized I let a good six months go by without posting anything. Oops. What can I say? Life is certainly busy. Work has been crazy busy for me (but it's paid off- I just got a raise and a promotion, wahoo!) and it seems like the only thing I want to do when I'm at home is hang out with my boys. I'm working on rounding up some photos of the last year so I can sum it all up- if only for myself :)

Since it's going to be a minute until that happens, I leave you with a conversation Joshua and I had the other day in the car. I laughed so hard I can't even come up with a good metaphor about how hard I was laughing...

Has anyone else noticed the striking resemblance between Bruce Vilanch and muppet monster Sweetums?


No comments:

Post a Comment