Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Has it REALLY Been That Long?!

Once again, I've abandoned blogging for a ridiculous amount of time. I haven't given up on the counting of my blessings though! So many times during the day I'll find more and more things to be thankful for and think for a fleeting moment, "Hey, I haven't blogged in forever" Then the moment passes because someone poops or breaks something, or needs something and I go about my business. Poopy diapers and sweeping up broken glass? I was made for this motherhood stuff. I've been so wrapped up in being a stay at home mommy and wife that blogging just seems less important. I will say though, in the crafting department, I have been a very busy bee. I've gotten a few requests for tutorials, so here's a sneak preview of what I've been up to the last few months. Hopefully tutorials will follow soon (like... less than 3 months before my next post this time!).
When DIY Goes Bad- Turning a Fail into Fabulous!

 Sock Elephants!

 Making the most random and ridiculous hairbows

 Did I Do That?! Cheats for painting a mural.

 Nail Art Redemption and a DIY Photo Booth!

 Halloween Decorations for FREEEEEEEEE!

 Mod Podge Pumpkins

 Putting a Musical Spin on the Dining Room Ceiling

Infinity Scarf Pattern

...and that's not even everything! So see, I have been keeping busy with things other than blogging :)
Fingers crossed I can get the first tutorial up before the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment