Friday, June 17, 2011

The Last Year...

Life has been extraordinarily busy. Spent weeks gearing up for Sasquatch, went and had a fantastic time and we're just now starting to feel recovered. I haven't even entirely unpacked my suitcase yet. More on the festival later. Last night we went to see one of my favorite bands, The Mountain Goats and had the most incredible time! The show was AMAZING. One of my favorites we've seen. This morning, while driving to work and wishing I was either a.) still at home sleeping or b.) dead I got to thinking about all the amazing bands we've seen in the last year. Some of my favorites?


I've always loved going to shows and feel so, so, so lucky that my man friend not only shares my passion for live music, but always seems to find a way to make going to shows and festivals happen. I think have seen more bands in the last year than the previous 10 combined. It has been so fantabulous. So, on that note. I still feel like absolute death from shaking my bootie into the wee hours of the morning and getting about 3-ish hours of sleep, but it was worth it! Looking forward to having the weekend to relax and recover and SLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment