Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Normalcy... Whatever that is!

Joshua is home! Hooray! That sweet man was expected around 7pm on Tuesday; instead he left Sasquatch early and surprised us by crawling into bed around midnight on Monday night. I am so glad he's home! Our house feels less like home when he's not here. We spent the day yesterday cuddling and catching up and last night we had a pizza/movie night. Staying up late watching bad horror movies on a Tuesday night? Priceless! I still haven't quite gotten used to being home with Ben. I have a routine in my head (and on paper, no less!) but first with Joshua gone and now with him home and off of work it's been a little hard to find my groove. So I'm treating this time like a vacation. When he goes back to work, my work will just be beginning. While he was gone I did cross a couple of things off of my to do list including cleaning out all of the cabinets in the bathroom! Would you believe I found 17 pairs of nail clippers?! SEVENTEEN! Another bonus about me staying home is finally getting organized. We'll stop buying things we already have because we either can't find them or forgot we had them. Needless to say, I think we're pretty set in the nail clipper department.

I feel like every day I get some sort of little confirmation that we made the right choice for our family.
I fall more in love with my boys every day and I am so thankful to have this opportunity to take care of them full time. It's good to be Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment