Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sick Like Yuck

What a wasted weekend! This past Friday both Josh and I started feeling under the weather. I woke up with a sore throat that turned into coughing, congestion, sinus pressure, nausea, chills, body aches, the whole shebang! Josh has the same. We spent almost the entire weekend in bed either sleeping or wishing we were dead :) It has been a really long time since I felt this rotten!

We're both still not feeling very well and with Benjamin back home from his weekend away, I'm really hoping we'll both be feeling better when we wake up. Josh goes back to his regular work schedule tomorrow so it's sort of like my first day of "work" at home. I'm excited to get into my routine and I'm hoping I have enough energy to do just that! Especially since the house is totally trashed. Again. This time though it is covered in tissues and cough drop wrappers... yuck. And Charlie totally got into one of my plants. Boo!

I'm excited. It feels a little like the night before the first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment